Here you can view our terms & conditions policy.
The term ‘Paddock & Longwood Family Practice’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. By using the Paddock & Longwood Family Practice website or any other services of Paddock & Longwood Family Practice, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Paddock & Longwood Family Practice that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• You must provide accurate and complete information any time you use the NHS app, SystmOne Online and Patchs. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account when using third party's through the website. You must immediately notify Paddock & Longwood Family Practice of any unauthorised use of your password or account.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Paddock & Longwood Family Practice’s prior written consent.
• Technical support is only provided to paying general practices and not to any other parties. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited e-mails, SMS's, or ‘spam’ messages.
• You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
• You must not breach nor attempt to breach the security of this website.
• You understand that Paddock & Longwood Family Practice uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
• In no event shall Paddock & Longwood Family Practice and/or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Paddock & Longwood Family Practice or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of Paddock & Longwood Family Practice and/or its respective suppliers for direct loss arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, is to the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Paddock & Longwood Family Practice with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the user and Paddock & Longwood Family Practice with respect to this website.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions
Paddock & Longwood Family Practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website and its services are offered.